'Door to door'
Includes: A visit to Balmoral Estate in July
You can lose yourself with the stunning scenery of The Highlands with its majestic mountains and mysterious lochs as we travel through this beautiful land.
· Tour & Tasting at Dalwhinnie Distillery
· Return Journey on The Strathspey Railway
· Braemar; Crathie & Ballater
· In July: A visit to Balmoral
· Strathpeffer & Inverness
· We visit the lovely town of Elgin, which lies on the south coast of the Moray Firth, where we enjoy some free time. We then continue to the seaside resort of Lossiemouth, often referred to as “the jewel of the Moray Firth”, where we have time to explore.
· We make our way to Dalwhinnie Distillery where we enjoy a tour, tasting of 2 single malts and chocolate & come away with a souvenir glass. After this visit we make our way back to Aviemore where we have free time. In the afternoon we re-group for our journey on the Strathspey Railway for a truly memorable trip through the heart of the Scottish Highlands, with stunning surroundings of the Cairngorms National Park. Following our train journey we re-join our coach in Aviemore for the journey back to the hotel.
· Another scenic day as we travel through the Cairngorms National Park making our way to Braemar making a stop en-route to view the Crathie Church, where the Royal Family worship. From here we make our way back to Ballater where we enjoy some free time. On the July tour we include a morning visit to Balmoral Estate where you can enjoy a visit to the grounds, gardens & exhibitions, coffee shop & gift shop.
· We visit the leafy Victorian spa town of Strathpeffer where we have some free time prior to making our way back to Inverness, one of Scotland’s seven cities which sits on the banks of the River Ness.
Whatever brings you to Scotland, we at the Carrbridge Hotel together with our professional and experienced staff offer you a warm welcome and genuine Highland hospitality.
The Carrbridge Hotel is situated in an 18th century village deep in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.This family run Hotel is set in breathtaking scenery on the banks of the River Dulnain with spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountain Range.Originally established as an Inn for weary travellers in 1803, the Hotel has been sympathetically extended and refurbished over the years.vv
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: