* We make our way to Ramsey where we enjoy some free time to explore. Following our free time we then join the Manx Electric Railway for our train journey to Laxey. Upon arrival in Laxey we climb aboard another train, this time the Snaefell Mountain Railway which will transport us to the summit of Snaefell Mountain, where we have a short time to marvel at the views before our return train. We re-join our coach and make our way back to the hotel.
* We head to the pleasant little town of Peel with its impressive castle and harbour. We enjoy free time here before continuing via Niarbyl to Castletown where we have time to explore.
* We experience the ‘Age of Steam’ on the delightful Isle of Man Steam Railway from Douglas along the south coast to Port Erin. Upon arrival in Port Erin we enjoy some free time with a chance to explore this lovely village. This afternoon we visit Cregneash. Following this visit our coach will transport us down to The Sound, on the coast, giving us views of the Calf of Man.
Excursions Included for the September Tour:
* We enjoy our journey to Port Erin, where we have free time to explore. On our return to the hotel we visit Cregneash – an isolated village set on the Mull Hills above Spanish Head and Castletown – The old capital which sits on the site of an ancient volcano. We also make a stop in Castletown where we have free time.
* A north of the island tour including: Laxey – a picturesque village best known for its large waterwheel and Ramsey – capital of the north. From here we then make our way to Peel – the most Manx town on the Isle of Man.