The Salutation Hotel, Perthshire
Reputed to be one of the oldest hotels in Scotland, the Salutation Hotel has been welcoming guests since 1699. Situated in the heart of the historic City of Perth the hotel offers a warm welcome. All of the en-suite bedrooms are individual in size and shape and are equipped with TV, hairdryer, direct-dial telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar & lounge. Lift.
- Royal Deeside including Braemar & Crathie
- For May: Admission to Balmoral Estate
- For September: The lovely town of Ballater
- Cathedral town of Dunkeld
- Victorian town of Pitlochry
- Queen’s View, Loch Tummel
- A scenic journey as we marvel at the spectacular mountain views as we pass through Glenshee into Royal Deeside. We visit the famous village of Braemar and take a peek at Crathie Church, where the Royal Family worship. On the May Tour we also include a visit to Balmoral Estate where you can enjoy a visit of the grounds, gardens & exhibitions. There is also a gift shop and coffee shop. On the September Tour we continue to the town of Ballater, where many Royal Warrants are displayed by suppliers to the Queen.
- Another scenic day as we enjoy an excursion which takes us to the small historic cathedral town of Dunkeld where we enjoy some free time. Following this visit we continue to the popular Victorian town of Pitlochry, famous for its salmon ladder. Later in the afternoon we continue to Queen’s View at Loch Tummel, which is one of the most photographed views of Scotland.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour