The Esplanade Hotel, Dunoon
The family owned and run Esplanade Hotel is situated on the idyllic West Bay Promenade in Dunoon and offers a very warm welcome to its guests. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and are equipped with flat screen TV with freeview; alarm clock; telephone; hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, lounge bar and some entertainment. Lift.
- Inveraray on Loch Fyne
- Admission to Inveraray Castle & Gardens
- Isle of Bute
- Admission to Mount Stuart & Gardens
- Benmore Botanic Gardens
- We enjoy a lovely excursion which takes us to Colintraive where we meet our ferry for the very short crossing to Rhubodach on the Isle of Bute. From here we make our way to Mount Stuart for our included visit to this magnificent house and beautiful gardens. Following this visit we spend a short time in Rothesay before making our return to the hotel.
- Another scenic excursion as we head towards Loch Fyne where we visit Inveraray Castle, the ancestral home of the Duke of Argyll, Chief of the Clan Campbell. Following the visit to the Castle spend some time wandering through the beautiful gardens. After this visit we have some free time in Inveraray to explore this delightful town before returning to the hotel.
- We visit Benmore Botanic Gardens, with its world-famous collection of flowering trees & shrubs and its impressive avenue of giant redwoods. In the afternoon we return to Dunoon where we spend the rest of the day at leisure.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour