Portlaoise Heritage Hotel
This centrally located 4 star hotel is the epitome of chic elegance and quality service. All of the en-suite bedrooms are of a good size and equipped with TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers an impressive lobby area, elegant bar, restaurant, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa bath. Lift.
- Return Ferry, Holyhead – Dublin
- Carlow & Kilkenny
- Tullamore Dew Whiskey Distillery
- Newbridge Silverware
- Irish National Stud
- We enjoy our journey to Carlow with its rich tapestry of history dating back a millennium and beyond. A vibrant college and market town, Carlow enjoys a thriving arts & crafts community, a strong tradition of Irish language & culture and a superb range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Following some free time here we continue to Kilkenny, its medieval heritage is evident in the city’s historical buildings and landmarks.
- We head to the Newbridge Silverware showrooms, where they have been designing and producing quality gift ware and tableware for over 70 years. Following this visit we make our way to the Irish National Stud, where you will take a fascinating tour including the “Teasing Shed” and get chance to wander through the wonderful Japanese Gardens.
- We make our way to the bustling town of Athlone located on the River Shannon with excellent shopping facilities. Following some free time here we make our way back to Tullamore where we visit Tullamore Dew Whiskey Distillery to enjoy a tour & tasting.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour