The Durley Dean Hotel
The recently refurbished Durley Dean Hotel is an historic Victorian townhouse hotel located not far from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. All of the tastefully decorated bedrooms are en-suite and have Free Wifi access, LCD TV with freeview channels, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a Restaurant & Bar and Leisure Facilities which include an indoor swimming pool. Lift.
The Trouville Hotel
The Trouville Hotel is a privately owned well established hotel in the heart of Bournemouth just a few minutes stroll from the town centre. All of the well presented bedrooms are en-suite and have direct dial telephone, colour TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar and Leisure Facilities with heated indoor swimming pool and sauna. Lift.
The Mayfair Hotel
The Mayfair Hotel is set among Pine Trees, ideally located on the premier Eastcliff, close to Bournemouth town centre - the main shopping and restaurant streets, and only minutes from the Cliff Top and the beach. All the bedrooms have private facilities with TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar, Ballroom and Some Entertainment. Lift.
- The February tour staying at The Mayfair Hotel in February has a ‘Quids In’ Package which includes: * Snack Lunch each day; * Cream Tea on one afternoon; * Packed Lunch on day of departure; * £1.00 Drinks (half pint of beer / glass of house wine / single House spirits)
Excursions on all tours include:
- The New Forest and the lovely Market Town of Fareham
- Seaside Resort of Swanage
2017 Excursions Include:
- An excursion which takes us through the New Forest to the lovely market town of Fareham with its speciality shops and characterful old buildings.
- An excursion to Poole and Swanage.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour