The Buckatree Hall Hotel - Telford
The 3 star Buckatree Hall Hotel is a renowned comfortable country house, with its own private lake, which offers a relaxing retreat where you can escape from the pressure of day to day life. Many rooms overlook the lake, providing a memorable setting in which to relax. All bedrooms are en suite and have television and tea & coffee making facilities.
March Tour: RAF Cosford; Blists Hill; Much Wenlock; Ludlow; Shrewsbury
July & October Tours: Ludlow & Wenlock Edge; Attingham Park; Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre; Blists Hill; Shrewsbury & River Severn Cruise
July Tour Also Includes: Severn Valley Railway Train Ride
Excursions Included For March:
- A visit to RAF Cosford followed by a visit to Blists Hill, open air museum, where townsfolk in traditional dress re-enact life in an authentic Victorian community.
- We visit Much Wenlock, home of the Modern Olympic Games. From here we continue to Ludlow, described by John Betjemen as “the loveliest town in England”.
- We head for Shrewsbury, arguably the finest Tudor town in England. In the afternoon we continue to the market town of Ludlow.
Excursions Included for July & October:
- Picturesque Wenlock Edge to Ludlow, a medieval town with Norman Castle. An afternoon visit to the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre.
- Shrewsbury with its timber framed black & white buildings. A cruise on the River Severn and then free time to explore. Afternoon visit to Attingham Park, a stunning stately home built in 1785.
- Impressive Ironbridge Gorge where we visit Blists Hill Victorian Town.
- On the July tour: We also include a ride on the Severn Valley Railway from Bridgnorth to Kidderminster.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour