The Haddon Hall Hotel
The Haddon Hall Hotel is enviably situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place, a broad tree lined avenue which links the main promenade with the town centre. The bandstand is located across the road from the hotel and the victorian pier a short stroll along the level promenade. All of the well furnished bedrooms have private facilities with colour television and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, spacious lounge, ballroom, cocktail bar and some entertainment. LIFT.
The Best Western Lansdowne Hotel
The Best Western Lansdowne Hotel is a privately owned hotel and has been in the same family since 1912. The hotel occupies a premier position on the uncommercialised seafront overlooking the Western Lawns and Wish Tower. All of the comfortable bedrooms are well furnished, many with beautiful antique furniture, are all en-suite and have colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Regency Bar and 5 Lounge Areas. Some Entertainment. Lift.
- ‘Laid-back’ town of Midhurst
- Seaside Resort of Worthing
- Battle & Rye
- On the 8 Day Tours – A visit to Herstmonceux Castle & Gardens with included Castle Tour
- On the 8 Day Tours – The Lively City of Brighton
- We visit the ‘laid-back’ town of Midhurst with its real ‘country village feel’. Midhurst’s history dates back to the Medieval times. We also visit the seaside resort of Worthing.
- A day exploring Battle & Rye.
- On the 8 day tours we include a visit to Herstmonceux Castle & Gardens. A 300 acre estate including woodland, formal themed gardens and a 15th century moated castle. Herstmonceux Castle is one of the earliest examples of a brick built building in England. Our visit includes a castle tour as well as chance to explore the gardens.
- On the 8 day tours we enjoy an excursion which takes us to Brighton, one of Britain’s liveliest cities which has a bohemian, artistic and eccentric atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else in the UK. There’s elegant Regency architecture, museums, galleries, great shopping and stylish cafes, bars & restaurants.
|Sat 13-May-2017||HADDON HALL HOTEL||£489.00||8||£0.00||
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour