The Lindum Hotel
A popular hotel located on the seafront opposite an attractive promenade and five minutes walk from the elegant Edwardian Town Centre of St Annes. All the bedrooms have private facilities with color TV, direct dial telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Lounge Bar with magnificent sea views, Restaurant, Games Room, Sauna, Solarium and Jacuzzi. LIFT.
Inn on The Prom Hotel ***
Situated on the seafront of Lytham and St. Annes, the hotel offers comfort and elegance to all guests. Privately owned by the Croston family for over four generations the hotel has recently undergone a £4 million refubishment. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, hairdryer, safe and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar and Niven's Health Club & Spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna & Jacuzzi. Lift
The Lindum Hotel - December 2017
- Classic Seaside Resort of Southport
- Charming Edwardian Grange-over-Sands
The Inn on The Prom
- Some Entertainment
- Breakfasts & Evening Meals at the hotel
- Drinks Reception on one evening
The Lindum Hotel - December 201
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us to the classic seaside resort of Southport.
- We enjoy our excursion as we travel to the charming Edwardian resort of Grange-over-Sands.
The Inn on The Prom - January 2018
- An Excursion to Liverpool's Albert Dock - though very different from its original purpose, the present day Albert Dock is a bustling hub of activity. Here you will find independent shops and eateries, an abundance of bars & cafes as well as museums and galleries such as: The Beatles Story; Tate Liverpool; Merseyside Maritime Museum and the International Slavery Museum. Across the road from the Albert Dock you will find Liverpool One shopping centre.
- We enjoy a day out to Skipton 'The Gateway to the Dales'. With its award winning High Street and blend of independent & national shops, Skipton is a great place to visit for all.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour